Amerongen Kamphuis can complete the entire export procedure and a number of export documents on your behalf. Click for further information about T2 documents or EUR1 documents.
The Tax and Customs Administration refers to internal community customs transit, in respect of which you are required to submit a T2 return, whenever community goods are transported. Community goods are goods that are subject to free movement within the EU because they:
- were produced in the EU, or
- were imported from a non-EU country, and all duties were paid on entry.
The internal community customs transit arrangements are used for the transport of community goods:
- from, to and between the areas that do not belong to the fiscal territory of the EU;
- between 2 countries in the EU, via the territory of an EEA country (Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein)
- from one EU country to another EU country via the territory of of a country that does not belong to the EU and that is not an EEA country (Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein)
For the transport of goods subject to the internal community customs transit arrangements, you are required to submit a T2 return. In cases where you transport community goods from, to and between areas that do not belong to the fiscal territory of the EU, you are required to submit a T2F return.
Amerongen Kamphuis can submit these returns on your behalf. For this service, please contact one of our planners.
For countries with which the EU has entered into trade agreements, you must complete an EUR1 document, to declare the origin of your product. An EUR1 document entitles you to a reduction in and sometimes exemption from import duties.
This offers huge advantages, certainly in countries where import duties are high. The European Union has entered into trade agreements with a number of countries and groups of countries for the EUR1 (for example Switzerland, Norway, Turkey; for more countries, see the website of the Tax and Customs Administration).
If you wish to use an EUR1 document and enjoy the resultant advantages, the goods must have originated in one of the participating countries/areas. You record this fact on a ‘goods transport certificate ‘(EUR1 document).
Amerongen Kamphuis can complete the entire procedure on your behalf, allowing you to enjoy the full advantages. For this service, please contact one of our planners.